- Our bus will pick you up from your village's meeting point going to Athinios port, the new port of the island.
- First stop is the volcano of Santorini where you have 1.30 to climb at the top with your guide. The entrance fee is 2.5 euro per person.
- Second stop is the Old Burnt where the Hot Springs are. There you have the opportunity to feel the warm water that is created by the volcano's power. You will stay there for 30 minutes.
- Next stop is the island of Thirasia. You have 2 hours and you can taste Santorini's specialities, you can swim or visit the top on foot or by the donkeys.
- Next and last stop is Oia where you will disembark. At the picturesque port of Oia you can enjoy the view, take great photos and reach the village of Oia by foot using the big broad steps or by donkey which is the traditional way and the trademark of Santorini! Walk around and explore the beautiful village of Oia which is famous for its sunset and its narrow streets. After the sunset, the buses will be waiting for you and you will be dropped off at the starting meeting point!
Guide's Languages: Greek, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.
Tour 4 Timetable and Cost
One Departure from Athinios Port: 11:00
Return to Oia Port: After Sunset
Pick up Bus Service available: from Fira - Imerovigli - Firostefani - Kamari - Perissa to Athinios Port
Cost: 42 Euro per person
Additional Volcano entrance fee: 2.5€ per person
- Children of the age group 5 to 12 years old will be charged half ticket