- Our bus will pick you up from your village’s meeting point and will drive you to Athinios port for embarkation!
- Your first destination is Nea Kameni Island, the volcano of Santorini! There you will have the unique experience to climb on the top of the volcano for 1.30hr, see and take photos of the active crater and walk on its rims!
- Next destination is Palia Kameni Island for swimming in the hot springs created by the volcano’s underwater power!
- The boat sails to your next destination which is Thirasia.There you can eat in the small traditional taverns, swim in the crystalline waters or even visit the village of Manolas on the top of Thirasia and enjoy the view!
- Going back to the port of Athinios, the boat stops for short time at the port of Oia where anyone who wishes can disembark! After Oia, the boat sails to Athinios port for disembarkation where the buses will be waiting for you and you will be dropped off at the starting meeting point!
Guide's Languages: Greek, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish.
Tour 5 Timetable and Cost
Departure from Athinios Port: 11:00
Return to Athinios Port: 17:30
Pick up Bus Service available from: Fira - Imerovigli - Firostefani - Kamari - Perissa to Athinios Port
Return Bus Service available from: Athinios Port only to Fira - Imerovigli - Firostefani - Kamari - Perissa
Cost: 37 Euro per person
Additional Volcano entrance fee: 2.5 Euro per person
- Children of the age group 5 to 12 years old will be charged half ticket